Pneuron Unveils Key New Features for its Orchestration Software
Shorter cycle times, lower costs, and greater agility to speed innovation and deliver business solutions
NEW YORK — November 29, 2016 — Pneuron today announced the next wave of features and functionality rolling out into its leading business orchestration software. Companies with a solid infrastructure foundation and big data to manage need a way to connect diverse systems and orchestrate them effectively to extract and deliver the actionable intelligence they need to build a successful continuous improvement model.
“We’re committed to driving customer innovation by reducing cycle times, lowering costs and enabling greater agility,” explained Pneuron CTO Tom Fountain. “Our platform innovations broaden the strategic approach that customers can take to address key weaknesses inherent in their current solution architectures.”
With the latest release of Pneuron’s business orchestration software, enterprises now have an enhanced ability to innovate at an unrivaled pace and lead their markets with new products, features and capabilities all with the security and scale modern business demands.
Pneuron is business orchestration software that enables enterprises to create, deploy and manage intelligence, reports, applications, even operating models, for less than 50% of the cost and time of competitive existing approaches.
Key features and new functionality in the latest release include:
- Robotic capability – Scripted execution of website interactions to automate manual data entry and results extraction. This reduces the manual burden for information gathering and introduces consistency and efficiency through automation.
- Scalability – Enhancements to dynamic scaling and auto deployment into diverse cloud environments. This allows the Pneuron server to seamlessly blend additional capacity from internal and external cloud environments to fluidly match workload requirements.
“These updates to our orchestration software enable customers to adopt new strategies, transitioning easily from manual tasks to scripted automation, and from dedicated hardware to dynamic compute capacity,” says Fountain.
Several specific enhancements enable customers to address recognized pain points to get the job done faster, cheaper and better.
- MS Sharepoint, MS Exchange, and Unix Shell Scripts – making it easier than ever to configure and extend Pneuron to support and connect the entire enterprise ecosystem without coding.
- Input file parsing extends support for additional delimited file types including selectable client configured characters.
- ECM has a new UI which allows customer-specified logos and URL links, as well as forms capability for manual input and network launch.
- BEA WebLogic support has been added as an alternative Web Server for Pneuron’s applications.
Webinar / Demo
Join us Tuesday, December 6 for a webinar that will provide an overview of Pneuron showcasing the latest features: http://pages.pneuron.com/deliver-actionable-insight-faster-across-lines-of-business.html
To schedule a demo please visit: http://pages.pneuron.com/schedule-a-demo.html
Founded in 2010, Pneuron’s proprietary business orchestration software enables organizations to run distributed ‘pneurons’ that leverage their existing applications, infrastructure, services and data to create and deliver actionable intelligence – in half the time and cost. Through Pneuron’s innovative, distributed approach, companies are no longer faced with the complex centralization and integration requirements of traditional approaches. Pneuron and its patented groundbreaking technology have garnered numerous awards and recognitions including: MIT Sloan School CIO Enterprise Innovator Award, 2015 Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN’s 2015 Emerging Vendors designation and SD Times Company to Watch. For more information, visit us online at: Pneuron.com, on Twitter or LinkedIn
Thomas Fountain, Chief Executive Officer